Sunday, February 6, 2011

Two Worlds 2

 
Two Worlds 2
Coming from Two worlds is the new Two worlds 2. Its much more refined and is a great RPG. The storyline is quite normal to most RPG's, yet has a stunning atmosphere. You go from deserts to jungles, and everywhere in between. With the amazing atmosphere you also need weapons, armor. Which they delivered on! Although Melee is button smashing, your able to switch to the other two classes: Mage and range. Your able to switch between these with their own appropriate armor and weapons. Mage is quite similar to "Magicka" allowing you to mix spells to create newer spells you didnt know about! Range class starts out slow but picks up farther in the game, and has its own place. Moving on to the gameplay. The AI isn't always the best sometimes, getting stuck and not responding. The game scenes are horribly long at times, but is able to be skipped and you can read the summary in the quest log. The idle animations, and moving animations are exceptionally smooth, and with camera views that wobble, and move to your direction make this seem and feel like new-age games. Its not the best RPG, but if you have ever liked a RPG this game is definitely worth checking out. The more your into this game, more you'll get out of it! I rate this game 7.5/10!

45 comments:

  1. Hmm sounds like a standard RPG to me but might be worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm definitely looking into buying this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldn't get past the crappy animations, but I'm glad you've enjoyed it! Following :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll skip this one. I've got more than enough RPGs for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Worlds always looks like it has the potential to be awesome, but I always hear that it just disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read about it on another blog.. sounds like something I really ought to check out

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel kinda meh about it...might play it but not super excited about it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, so would it be less disappoint online tan the first? I didn't mind the animations at all, but online play drove me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm. With so many RPGs coming out this year, or alll the time in general this might get overlooked... I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This wasn't on my radar but i always love a good RPG, thanks for the ehads up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So did they fix most of the stuff? Two Worlds was the worst game ever lol :P so not sure if i should rent it yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. hadn't heard about this yet. thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never played Two Worlds but will definitely check out the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd give it a go, as long as they've sorted out all the glitches from the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks nice, i'm really feeling this kind of RPG, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never heard anything about this game. Is it free? What platform is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review - I'll be checking it out soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks good, I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Intriguing, i do love the magicka spell system

    ReplyDelete
  20. this looks like a good blog. following and supporting bro.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fair enough score; probably what I would give it. The fun and addiction Morrowind left me all the way back when I was a teen still hasn't gotten replaced, though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the review, better coming from a real player

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a decent time-waster.. now to find the time

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't really enjoy this game. Yes I already played it. It is first person, and I personally don't think this type of game should be played like that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would play the shit out of that game. Great promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  26. cool review i think letting you skip cut scenes is a good idea if your crunched on time

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hm... 7.5 I guess that's acceptable. The story was pretty stupid and then ending sucked, also the game took itself way too seriusly.

    But it made up for it with all the cool stuff like the magic system and upgrading weapons and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds nice. I'll give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great review dude, I'll look into it thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. worth checking out nice.. should do a review on sci-fi anarchy online

    ReplyDelete
  31. I need to try it out for sure then.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sounds awesome dude I'll be sure to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ill check it out if it is anything like magicka

    ReplyDelete
  34. Not a fan, the first game was so terrible that i think it has ruined this one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i heard this game had some "unusual" sales tactics

    ReplyDelete
  36. I actually really enjoyed Two Worlds... should check out the sequel at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hmm, I heard nothing but awful things about 2 worlds, but maybe this one is actually better.

    ReplyDelete